Posted on 12-15-2015
Chiropractic and Kids
Before we even get started, let us discuss about what potential damage could prescription drugs, pills and typical Vaccines do you the tender internal bodily functioning of your delicate infant.
- Conventional Drugs such as Ritalin, Concerta are usually prevalent to treat ADHD contain psychostimulant ingredient that could be compared to similar class as cocaine.
- Non-steroidal bronchodilator, which supposedly “works” on cases of Asthma if your little angel, have serious long-term side-effects such as Infections, Weight gain, Diabetes.
- Anti-inflammatory and antidepressants pills often prescribed by “regular doctors” help you child “sleep”. Well, they literally supress the bodily activities. It makes a person feel drowsy, tired, fatigued. The drugs slow down the metabolism rates, kill appetite and continued usage would make your child look thin and frail. Infants with their underdeveloped internal organs and rather weak immunity system are dangerously prone to gastrointestinal risks, digestive tract bleeding, kidney anomalies and increase in blood pressure.
The question is, would you still want your child to undergo conventional prescription treatment? I definitely wouldn’t want that.
A Safe alternative for your child – Chiropractic
Chiropractic is a path of health care profession which deals with non-surgical treatments of ailments that are related to nervous system and musculoskeletal system. As a Chiropractor, the intention is to treat the root cause rather than “supress” the symptoms. While drug therapies and surgeries could have dire side-effects, Chiropractic neurology promises a safe and non-invasive alternative in treating chronic illnesses such as Autism, Dyslexia, Thyroid, Headaches and chronic pain.
Yes, you little ones are far more safe and in good hands.
How does Chiropractic Help?
- If your kid has been suffering from chronic health condition such as pain, Irritable Bowel Syndromes, Asthma, Autism, experts in functional medicine could effectively harness the possibilities of latest laboratory testing and other modern diagnostic techniques to study the origin, treatment and preventive care that need to be taken. This would involve strategies pertaining to patient-specific nutrition, therapeutic diets, prescribing of botanical medicines including herbs and lifestyle counselling.
- To decrypt the complex puzzle of chronic diseases, a Chiropractic health professional needs to examine your kid’s “biological terrain”. It involves examination of the immune system, detoxification system, energy production system, neurotransmitter system and the fine balance between oxidants and antioxidants in your body.
- For kids suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome, the nerves running through the small intestine can be balanced using Chiropractic Adjustments.
- A chiropractor aims at identifying the crucial balance through series of neurological and physical tests such as Cognitive Evaluation, Sensory Testing, Physiologic Blind-spot Mapping, Oxygen Saturation Monitoring and Comprehensive Blood Chemistry Analysis. The conclusive results from these tests are used to locate the subtle inconsistencies building up in your body’s neurological and physiological function. It is then that the Chiropractor chalks out a customized treatment plan for your ailment.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.